Sanitarian Fee Schedule Change
Please be aware that fees for Environmental Health Services have increased as of January 1, 2020.
New fee schedule is located under the Environmental Health section of the website- Sanitarian Fee Schedule.
Fall 2020 immunization clinics are scheduled in your area. If your area is not listed below, check back later for more information as we are coordinating with the schools and senior centers for dates.
Our public health nurse will be administering vaccinations in your community on the following days. Student consent forms will be sent to your home or will be available at your school. Adults in need of immunizations are also welcome to participate. To be better prepared to serve you, please contact our office if you have a specific vaccination need.
You may access our immunization consent form by clicking: CMHD Child Consent Form 2018 or CMHD Adult Consent Form
Wednesday September 30, 2020
- Strawberry Roane 9:30 am
- Judith Gap School 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Geyser School 1:00 - 3:00 pm
Thursday, October 8, 2020
- Hobson School 8:30 10:30 am
- Judith River Senior Center 11:00 - 12:00 pm
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
- Stanford School 9:00 - 11:00 am
- Stanford Senior Center 11:30 - 12:00 pm
- Judith Basin Courthouse 1:00 - 3:00 pm
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
- Roundup Courthouse 10:30 11:30 am
- Melstone School 12:30 - 3:00 pm
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
- Ryegate School 9:00 - 10:30 am
- Ryegate Senior Center 11:00 - 12:00 pm
- Lavina Senior Center 12:30 - 1:15 pm
- Lavina School 1:30 - 3:00 pm
- Golden Valley Colony 4:00 pm
Thursday, October 22, 2020
- Winnett Senior Center 10:00 - 12:00 pm
- Winnett School 1:00 - 3:00 pm
Wednesday, November 4, 2020
- Hillcrest Elementary School 7:30 - 10:00 am
- Harlowton High School 10:30 - 2:00 pm
Do you want to quit using tobacco products but don't know where to start? Yes! The Montana Quit Line does provide help for Chewers as well as other tobacco users! And it's free for Montana residents!Click the Quit Line link and get the support you need for success. Montana Quit Line
DipfreeTXT - "Dip" (Chew, Smokeless) Cessation for Youth from the SmokefreeTeen.gov site.
MyLastDip - Web-based Smokeless Cessation site
KilltheCan.org - A resource to quit dip and chewing tobacco.
Kill the Can Alternative Dip Reviews - Using nicotine free dip/chew can provide an assist with other quitting interventions. This website, run by a support group for smokeless quitters, provides a wide range of information about alternative chew products.
"HPV vaccination is preventing cancer-causing infections and precancers. Two doses of the HPV vaccine are recommended for all boys and girls at ages 11-12; the vaccine can be given as early as age 9. If you wait until they’re older, they may need three doses instead of two" Source: CDC