Central Montana Environmental Health District
The purpose of the Central Montana Health District is to improve and protect the health of the population of Fergus, Golden Valley, Judith Basin, Musselshell, Petroleum and Wheatland counties by providing local government leadership and advocacy on behalf of public health issues.
CMEHD Board of Health
The Central Montana Environmental Health District Board exercises general supervision over the Central Montana Environmental Health District. The board's specific functions, powers and duties are set forth in Title 50, Chapter 2, MCA and outlined in the Bylaws.
The Central Montana Health District Board of Health consists of one commissioner from each of the member counties and cities. There are seven board members:
- Chairman Sandy Youngbauer, Fergus County Commissioner
- Vice Chairman Dave Byerly, City of Lewistown Commissioner
- Don Hajenga, Judith Basin County Commissioner
- Nicole Borner, Musselshell County Commissioner
- Dave Miller, Wheatland County Commissioner
- John Lewis, Golden Valley County Commissioner
- Chris King, Petroleum County Commissioner
- Scott Damby, DVM
The Central Montana Health District Board of Health conducts quarterly public meetings in March, June, September and December. Meeting Minutes